| Fun times @ fairground |
Hehehe..We went to the travelling fairground down by the lake front on sat night in Rotorua. It was fun!! It also means summer's here! YAY! Shooting the star was fun, but a lot of the rides and stalls were quite dear. 6,7 coupons. 1 coupon = $1.20. Gee..daylight robbery! We did play something cheap (20cents, or 50cents)but quite difficult to win $20.
We felt peckish afterwards so we went to Countdown, just as we came out of Countdown, we saw fireworks coming from the lakefront direction. Lasted about 3 mins, but it was nice to see fireworks. Another reminder that summer's here and Guy Fawkes' coming!!
It was so hot today...Since Louise was working by Fenton, I snucked off into the racecourse and had a sleep and read in the sun. Glad I didn't get burnt..it was really hot. I have found a secret spot now. *evil laugh*
Had breakfast at the motel. I scoffed down 3 eggs, went to Valentine's because Kim shouted us, so we got a 2 for 1 deal. Ha..not nice at all, doesn't even have muesli or soya bean milk. And I had more eggs, hash browns, really dry bacon and mushroom that's toooo creamy and eggs that tasted like custard. lol..not that I'm fussy..but it was horrible for the price they charged.
Summer is wonderful!
Cheers;
Labels: fireworks, nz, rainbow's end, rumblings
