Thursday, 23 September 2010 {11:14:00 pm}
| Been too long |
OMG!! It has been like 6 months since I last posted..!!
Holy shit man.. what have I been doing??
Haa..Anyway nothing much has happened. Only good thing is Kim has finally moved out of this nice house. It used to be un-nice with her, but now everything is going according to plan. Except she needs to move her fridge and her sign. Other than that, I'm very very delighted to say, we have our own home! *ok we're renting, but still!! no Kim!* No more fighting and screaming matches and no more bruises with Louise because of Kim. Yay!!! Happy daze ahead *summer's coming too!*
Weather's been playing up a lot lately. Gales, squalls, after so many earthquakes. Earthquakes all the way up from ch-ch, darfield, springfield, greytown, hawke's bay, wellington,...this time 80 whales got beached up at kaitaia...gee.. does that mean Auckland or Whangarei is gonna have a big one or tsunami coming????
Other than that, I'm bored out of my mind.
I miss you, you know who you are. g.d
Cheers;
