Friday, 9 January 2009 {1:42:00 am}
| HEC - Tuas |
I hate waking up at 5AM and getting to the hospital at 0630AM before going to BD @ Tuas Ave 2 for the health screening TTSH is conducting this year.
After all that, I need to go back for afternoon clinic!!!!!!!! until 5PM!!!!!!!!!
This is not all!!! The fact that I can't seem to sleep at night makes it all so much like hell this week.
I would go to bed at 9PM and my eyes would be like...dying to sleep, but my stupid brain wouldn't stop thinking of work and everyday stuff. boohoohoo. It always feels like, this min here I am closing my eyes to sleep, and the next minute when I open them it'd be 5AM. OR! It'd be like, I'd wake up 4 or 5 times during the night... (T_T)sobs.
And then thurs has to be like 700 patients planned.. even though 560 turned up it was still a mad house. double sobs.
And I got confirmed! Hip hip hurray.
And one malay arsehole asked if I'm new, and told me it is VERY bad to serve 2 CUSTOMERS at once. First it is NOT a CUSTOMER. is PATIENT. Second, I served them prev before YOU, so it is natural they come back to ask me a question. I know I could just tell them to wait. BUT just a simple question and I can just explain in less than 1 FUCKING min! So get in your thick head STUPID MALAY WOMAN WHOSE CIVIL SERVANT CARD HAS EXPIRED AND IS NO LONGER IN USE AND STILL THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT GREAT AND WONDERFUL..if you are not happy with me serving you, then go to another counter and lodge a complain with SISTER LOR!!! I don't care if I get terminated! And I am not being racist LOR!! Just because you are malay so???? You think you are really rich MEH? pretending only lor!!!!
So now.
I have decided.
I will be going Bris/GC/Noosa for a holiday after CNY mid Feb.
I need to get away from this madhouse 2A. haa.
Cheers;
Labels: disaster, rumblings, sg, work
