Thursday, 9 October 2008 {2:33:00 am}
| First Day of Work |
Okaaaaaaaay, first day of work. dumdeedum...not that bad. lots of pretty boring periods throughout the day. Got there like 8:30am and then waited..hohum..and michelle gave me like so many papers to sign and declare and understand and ugh! So I put it all in the envelope and doing them now.
I got a shock when izza told us that we'd be in the com lab learning all the basics.. whoopee!.. that means we can wear office wear for a whole week before we have to start wearing those funny looking things they call uniforms. At least the shoes were nice and comfortable heh heh. But ugly! eek! And I don't like some people in the class. And I have to be assigned an old aunty to work together with me who likes to pry and probe and ask so many questions and pretend to be so happy and smiley and SO SO SO FAKE with her manners!! UGH!!!! Help me! And one of her aquaintances is already planning to give it a go for just one more day before deciding whether she wants to stay or give notice and quit. HA! Useless.. I don't think she'd be able to handle all the stress!
And anyway, I'm still having a headche over what to wear. And I really want to quit before the 3 months probation period. HOW?????
Overall I like this job so-so.
I am so sleepy I think I will stop here since there's nothing else to describe ha!
Cheers;
Labels: rumblings, sg, weird people, work
