Wednesday, 20 August 2008 {6:03:00 pm}
| Johor Bahru 2008 |
20.08
Went to JB for my bday. Which isn't much, but I got my age of empires III game includ expansion pack. I must say it's an addictive game, but the maps are rather... bland... and maybe because I'm just not good enough beyond moderate, seems like I am always stucked at moderate level and can't go on more than that.
Louise was very angry that even my maternal grandma was whispering in the kitchen with my mum on my birthday. To add on it, nobody (not even my friends smsed me) except my sis wished me "Happy Birthday".. one red packet = $50 ($$ is always welcomed, but 10years on still $50). And my mum sells cakes that people seem to love, but I didn't get any cake on my 21st !!!!!! And the worse is... I got CHAI FAN for dinner. From LORONG LEW LIAN KOPITIAM!! I got beansprouts, oily white rice and don't know is fish or not and tofu (poor man's food), no gravy still. I don't want to cry on the biggest day of my life, so I just kept on eating (choking) and said nvm at least the ickies(parents) buy me food.
03.09
Gone to JB for the day as a last trip for Louise. She wanted to get dvds to watch. When I got back to sg, I realised that I do NOT need to tell my parents or ask for permission, simply because I am an adult. I am. 21 years of age might still be nothing to them, but in the eyes of the law, my parents cannot protect me no matter "how hard" they wish.
I've been there 3 times with Louise includ once with esther and bob. NOTHING happened leh. Why they keep getting so paranoid for, I have no idea. They think everyone out there will cheat you. Everyone is evil except your own family, I don't think so. Somehow oddly I feel the opposite. I really really feel sorry for my sis. She got the same treatment as me on her 17th birthday (21.08). If I have enough moolah, I would have bought her a present.
And by the way I've only been to Causeway PT 3 times. Jurong Birdpark (in my memory from age 4) once (with Louise). Night Safari once. SG Zoo a lot of times during pri sch. Anything out of #12-207 550426 is going to kill me and my sister. All dangerous and harmful people lurking everywhere. Mighty fine education don't you think?
All taken with my bro's fujifilm digicam.
Cheers;
Labels: assholes, birthday, cakes, disaster, rumblings, sg
