Sunday, 17 August 2008 {3:07:00 am}
| Southern Ridges |
Location: Marang Trail From Mount Faber Park To Harbour Front
Poured buckets and got soaked..what fun lol. Way easier to walk than the bukit timah hill reserve...
We started near the HP office; can't remember the place. It was this long bridge made of steel and it's high!! ooo! You are really literally walking on top of the trees! hehe.
And it started raining real bad so we got soaked, luckily for us we remembered to bring extra clothes but not an umbrella. lol. And I was terrified of the lightning.
There was a hidden pink USED condom "carelessly" or should I say "strategically" thrown behind this bunch of funnylookingfruit.
I was traumatised for days.....needless to say Louise found it waaay too funny. Of all things I have to see..a used (with something inside!!!!) condom...just my luck!
Nature must be an aphrodisiac...my hump~ my hump~
Cheers;
