Saturday, 9 August 2008 {4:21:00 pm}
| Pulau Ubin |
//Code: PU
Today we went to Pulau Ubin. Louise brought us on the wrong side of the road, hence we spent $19 to get to the jetty exclud. busfares; because we were really grumpy and ("tired", another story). LOL. Then we decided next and every time we are going to look on the bus no. board to see where the bus is going to double check-in case-something like this happen again. hahaha
Per person: $5 on boat return trip
Bicycle: $6 - $10 depend on the "age" of the bike. We got the $10 with shocks. Great on the dirt tracks especially going UP!! to the wetlands.
Please do go with plenty of water, snacks like sunflower seeds and dried mango to get your sugar level up. AND most important your muscular thighs ..!!!
//Tired
We wanted to get frozen coke at 7/11, but they don't have it. And so I suggested we get 2 gulps ($2.20 for 2 Special). And then stupid cashier says the Special is not entered into the system and Special has ended bullshit. So I told her IF it has ended why put up the sign and still say Special ending 12TH AUGUST, today is only the 8TH!!! She just shrugs and continued saying it's the system.
This is the long story.
We saw wild pigs!!!!! So cute the baby ones. I was riding in front and then I saw one baby pig running away. By then Louise had come up behind me and we saw a second baby pig running off. So exciting right? Noooo.... the daddy pig had to roar and gallop off! Bloody big daddy...! ("By the way just as we left the wetlands and I was looking at the map to see what else we would see because we'd already seen the white bellied sea eagle and fat iguanas and mud skipper and monkeys so I said we'd be really lucky today if we can see wild pigs. No wonder we wanted to buy toto.") ANYWAY! I stopped and got off to take pictures of the pigs and then just when I got in a little bit into the forests, the mummy had to ROAR..argh..scared the hell out of me and we decided to go. So peeps..no photos of them..sorry!
//Photos










































//Video
Cheers;
