Monday, 28 April 2008 {6:11:00 pm}
| Moving House |
Hey peeps! How's it going? I'm doing pretty good over here, busy with making lotsa moolah! * i hope * And I'm finally moving house next weds!! So I'm packing my stuff, Louise packing hers, and me helping her cause most of the stuffs are hers anyway! LOL!...headache.
We're going to Kim's (70D Kayes Road). Putting ALL of our stuffs into a storage unit. Save moolah! No rent, no bills. Me living the cheap life BUT!! main thing is bank acc has moolah which is more important. And don't mistaken my words for "starvation". LI YUE will never starve herself! LOL!!!
Ok people, even though I've been busy, I always think of y'all!
Est!! I go to sleep everynight looking at your glow in the dark stars!!! Last thing I always see and in my mind before I lose consciousness is your stars!!!! :) Muah babe!!!
Cheers;
Labels: friends, moving, nz, rumblings, work
