Wednesday, 27 February 2008 {7:23:00 pm}
| Dark Horse |
Yesterday we helped Kim move her stuff upstairs prepping for the big house move; LOL.
Those two oldies; LOL x2;
I pushed like hell...lucky for them, got me. HAHAHA! Because I pushed and they carried and adjusted then did the sofa got through that stupid small door;
Anyway afterwards, lou + me drove out towards Port Waikato;
Very beautiful scenery and we saw (my first time) sheeps crossing the road; So cuuuuute.
And I fed the horse; He was so lonely. I told lou that I want to stop and see the horse up close, and she told me to get the grass and feed him. He likes me!!! I got to pet him. Haha!! He belongs to some farmer but he was left on the big slope by himself so lonely. Poor thing. He has a beautiful luxurious brown mane and big watery brown eyes. So gentle looking. I think is female la..but keep saying he.he.he. also dunno why..hahaha...;
Then we drove down to Sunset Beach; rather scary waves they've got there.
Today!!
We went bowling; Haahahahahaha
I won!!
My virgin bowling experience and they lost to me!!! OMG!! LOL!!!
I got 91; not bad for a first timer.
They got 78 + 76;
I was losing in the first 6 rounds or so. And I suddenly crept up to them;
Lou lost because she missed 3 bowls; If she hadn't, she'd've won.
*big grin*
Cheers;
