Thursday, 7 February 2008 {11:27:00 am}
| Apprehension or Apprehension |
I'm not feeling very good today;
Not because I'm wallowing in self-pity or anything -ve of that sort;
But because I'm just worn out physically lol from working hard at markets together with louise; Haha.
Anyway we had a great day and we made almost $700 from my apples alone; La-la-la.
On to a sadder note.
//I guess this answer my qns from the previous post: ..just what else is going to happen?
We got evicted;
Gosh! We were really not expecting that;
1. Due to effing K.P's unwillingness to talk to Roc re: using their shared d-o-u-b-l-e garage to store market stuff;
Hence they're piling up by the side of O-U-R house;
Reason issued by landlord: The house is not a
2. Rent is increasing from $280 to $320;
Reason issued by landlord: It's time for you to move on.
BUT. We are still nevertheless excited about viewing and choosing a house together;
And SLY the cat (Sylvester/Flop) is very close to us now and not as naughty anymore;
We have decided to bring him to our new house if the new house permits; pray hard.
Counting down: 87days
Happy CNY peeps!
I had steamboat last night with Louise and K.P to celebrate CNY;
As usual only Louise and me enjoyed;
As usual K.P turned her nose up; simple girl my ass.
Cheers;
The first sentence that came out of K.P's mouth was "are you blaming me?" when Louise called her to tell her the news;
No words of empathy whatsoever. KNS.
Labels: apples, assholes, cats, market, nz, rumblings
