Thursday, 3 January 2008 {4:13:00 pm}
| Xmas '07 |
OK OK!!!
Updates;
Christmas Eve
Put up the xmas tree;
Louise wrapped my presents and put them under the tree;
Christmas Day
Woke up late and had a laaaaaaaaaate breakfast because spent too much time decorating tree last night;
LOL
As to the pictures of the neighbour's house (which is a whole "blinking" house) is gone because Louise forgot to take the pictures; *blame her.haha.*
Our tree pics will be up soon; *don't fret*
My sunflowers are still growing; *don't fret again*
We had a mini bbq and watched a little bit of tv and slack whole day;
I opened my presents (3 of them) after breakfast;
I got a harry potter book made of tin, some scented soap *mm..smells really nice*, and lastly. A green t-shirt made in NZ; YAY!! very nice presents!!!! *big grin*
Drove over to Kim's to see how's she's coping in all her loneliness; *she's doing very well.*
Boxing Day
We started the day by picking up Kim and then off we go to grab some CHEAP AFFORDABLE AND GORGEOUS X'mas gifts!
We had sashimi (Kyoto), coffee (the coffee club) at Westfield in Manukau City;
Then we separated with Kim; She did her own shopping and we did ours; She is like go in grab, pay and go; NOT VERY FUN! Luckily we did ours without her; So we walked the mall (a bit like Vivo) and went into Cotton On, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Farmers , etc. What a day!! Then we went to The Warehouse, Briscoes, and lastly another store that specialises in vacuum cleaners;
Money Burnt for: Louise got dvd player (Soniq) from Kim; New sheets from me;
I got nothing from Kim because she said my present is sold out; *I'm still waiting for it......-__-"*
We got new vacuum cleaner which Kim wanted to borrow!! *NO WAY MAN!*
New clothes (t-shirts,pants,etc); And a lot of other stuff I can't even remember;
By the way, she still grumbled and sulked when we were choosing sheets; *reason because she wanted to hit The Warehouse and exchanged the vases her sis got her to do and we were taking our time to choose the perfect sheets and duvet cover; selfish. one word.*
New Year's Eve
Monday.
Slacked whole day without realising it's New Year's Eve until late at night; MUAHAHAHA
Anyway nothing happened...because it's so late by the time we realised and so we did not even have alcohol to countdown; *tsk tsk tsk*
New Year's Day
Tuesday + Wednesday.
We went to the beach and dug a hole in the black sand (very amazing..black sand..i'm serious) and put our mini use-once-and-throw-away bbq in the hole I dug and MAN! Louise said she is glad I'm a good cook otherwise she'll be eating sand instead of bbq;LOL!
Lots of sun and surf and food and wine and books;
I had on an orange bikini top with my new black vball shorts which is about until mid thigh and with white stripes at the side and mid-length tights inside;
Louise had on a purple bikini top with boardshorts..so all in all...even after applying sunblock...we still got B-U-R-N-T;
I'm still ok...just my shoulders..but she had it worse. HOHOHO! Lobster lady!! HAHAHAHA!! oops!
Anyway summer is so hot until we get burnt everytime we step out the house;
WE ARE IN THE PRIME OF THE SEASON!!!
YAY!!!
By the way..Happy NEW YEAR'S PEEPS!!!! MUAH!!!
Hope everyone had a nice x'mas and new year's like I did;
Cheers;
