<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7577241907259895093?origin\x3dhttp://brainyliyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Watch.Here

QNS: What do you do when you're cold in NZ?

ANS: Hug the cow and eat your damn ice-cream!

Facebook


The.Little.Missus

me after haircut

[ email ]
[ friendster ]
[ mama's cake shop ]Warning.Warning.Chocolat cakes kills!!


Boom.Box




Books

Harry Potter; J.K. Rowling

Fried Green Tomatoes; Fannie Flagg

To Kill A Mockingbird; Harper Lee

The Five People You Meet In Heaven; Mitch Albom

Tuesdays with Morrie; Mitch Albom

The Da Vinci Code; Dan Brown

Angels and Demons; Dan Brown

向左走向右走; Jimmy Liao

PS: I Love You; Cecelia Ahern

History texts: Egyptology; Relgions of Asia

Natural sci and earth sci texts + mags

National Geographic

Forgotten.Stuff

Glasses wipe

Hot Pot/Steamboat

2 Sweatshirts

BOOKS

Dress Shoes

2 Havianas

thumbdrive

Swimming Goggles

Deflated VBall

someone please send me my stuff. sobsob.

Links

Azaleas  Azlinah  Bhu bhu  Esther  Lai meimei  LAy  Next-Door Neighbour R.A.M  We3kiat  Yumi  Zizie 


Archives

07.2007 08.2007 09.2007 10.2007 11.2007 12.2007 01.2008 02.2008 03.2008 04.2008 05.2008 06.2008 07.2008 08.2008 09.2008 10.2008 12.2008 01.2009 02.2009 03.2009 05.2009 06.2009 03.2010 09.2010 10.2010 11.2010


Tag.Board





Layout ©
Designer: Zizie





Thursday, 10 January 2008 {2:54:00 pm}

| KANASAI! |




Really very kanasai leh that stupid K.P!

So this morning woke up felt like shit, absolutely no energy, no strength, no nothing; just lie in bed and stoned. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Finally got the strength to go out and do stuff. So naturally I want to clear that effing stuff up in regards to K.P and the continuing storage crisis/war;
Originally, we (louise + me) were supposed to have done it like yesterday or maybe earlier this wk; anyway due to weather not permitting we delayed a lil';
ANYWAAAAY....get this. We showed up at her house and I can't go in because I am banned from her house because she is so fucking effing childish and in denial (will get to the denial part later). I wasn't "allowed" there because I yelled and kicked up a stink last sat morning when she came over to do the bread mix right up front in the front porch with her elbow deep in the mix. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? Would you want to buy bread off anyone if that person does stuff like that w/o wearing gloves etc? Seriously .. I think she doesn't think of matters that will complicate other ppl's lives before she do things; pui!

I'm like...even though it fucking takes 5mins to do the bread mix..but please lor....you are up to your elbow in the mix ...who would possibly not feel nauseated with the bread that you cook to sell?! The neighbours have eyes ok?!!? They can see we're preparing food in the house (property) that is not licensed for food prep. My toffee apples is ok because our kitchen is ok for small stuff like the cakes my mum makes not like her big bread op. Anyway nobody has ever found hair in my apples unlike K.P's;

Louise would be the one kicked out of the house (if I'm not the first to get kicked out by louise for creating this warrr). Not you K.P. You delight yourself in creating havoc in ppl's lives. She is your friend. You see her as a sister. You do not treat Tanya's kitchen the way you treated ours. You come in, use the utensils etc, leave them lying around, don't clean up, bam! off you go! I'm like...hello...you can clean up in Tanya's kitchen..you can tiptoe your way in Huia's house why can't you do the same and respect our house? For those who don't know Tanya and Huia are her blood sisters.


denial part
So yesterday or mon or something I wanted to have tea/coffee with her to sort things out and she was like no no no no fucking no all the way;
She only talks to her darling sister a.k.a louise;
You are the fucking effing one in denial OK K.P!! You just don't want me to embarrassed you in public and you are in denial that it is in ACTUAL FACT your effing big assed fault!!
If rochelle can say no to storing stuff at the house you and her share, so can we! It is like you can don't want to deal or ask a favour from rochelle but you can fucking insert yourself in our place?! what is the meaning of that?! we are not here for you to take advantage of alright?! you have a effing spare room so be it! put it in there!!! those stuff that you have are not OUR property! Another thing is Louise BUYS the fried bread stuff OFF YOU!!! She is your fucking most loyal customer!!! Not a business partner!! If is business partner you wouldn't even S-E-L-L it to her!!!!! PLEASE GET IT IN YOUR ARSEHOLE HEAD THAT IS LEAKING IN GREY MATTER!!!! If you cannot understand I can get a lawyer; Don't make me do it, because you know that you're at the losing end...stealing money and borrowing money from louise that is enough for a mortgage of a house;
If you want to store your stuff at this house, dream on! Louise did not pay for them. You sell the bread to her and she resells them. It is called doing business. not taking fucking advantage of your so called best friend. It's not like she grows aaron's potatoes for him does she?! So why should she keep your stuff f.o.c?! If you think that carrying them downstairs is too heavy then fuck you!!! THAT is NOT an excuse!


FUCK OFF K.P!!!

I have always been nice to you! You have not done a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g for me!

I don't care if by doing this I am causing a rift between you and me. So be it! For the better of my sanity I am willing and most cooperative to not know you or be associated with you. Even though this week I am flat broke I am not willing to take up the position that you offered. Why should I work FOR you? When I can get a job that pays more than 50 bucks a day!? I would rather not eat than work for you. It is too demeaning. If you think you have dignity, I sure as hell do too!




Too hell with you K.P.

Labels: , ,