<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7577241907259895093?origin\x3dhttp://brainyliyue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Watch.Here

QNS: What do you do when you're cold in NZ?

ANS: Hug the cow and eat your damn ice-cream!

Facebook


The.Little.Missus

me after haircut

[ email ]
[ friendster ]
[ mama's cake shop ]Warning.Warning.Chocolat cakes kills!!


Boom.Box




Books

Harry Potter; J.K. Rowling

Fried Green Tomatoes; Fannie Flagg

To Kill A Mockingbird; Harper Lee

The Five People You Meet In Heaven; Mitch Albom

Tuesdays with Morrie; Mitch Albom

The Da Vinci Code; Dan Brown

Angels and Demons; Dan Brown

向左走向右走; Jimmy Liao

PS: I Love You; Cecelia Ahern

History texts: Egyptology; Relgions of Asia

Natural sci and earth sci texts + mags

National Geographic

Forgotten.Stuff

Glasses wipe

Hot Pot/Steamboat

2 Sweatshirts

BOOKS

Dress Shoes

2 Havianas

thumbdrive

Swimming Goggles

Deflated VBall

someone please send me my stuff. sobsob.

Links

Azaleas  Azlinah  Bhu bhu  Esther  Lai meimei  LAy  Next-Door Neighbour R.A.M  We3kiat  Yumi  Zizie 


Archives

07.2007 08.2007 09.2007 10.2007 11.2007 12.2007 01.2008 02.2008 03.2008 04.2008 05.2008 06.2008 07.2008 08.2008 09.2008 10.2008 12.2008 01.2009 02.2009 03.2009 05.2009 06.2009 03.2010 09.2010 10.2010 11.2010


Tag.Board





Layout ©
Designer: Zizie





Thursday, 17 January 2008 {3:36:00 pm}

| 1st road trip Jan '08 !!! |





Louise in the Dirty Van;






Li Yue in the Dirty Van; Got our bike at the bike rack hooked up to the towbar;



Went to Omaha beach;
Funny enough, at 2PM on mon, there was a shark attack at Omaha beach; So when we reached there at about 5PM (whew,luckylucky), we were like...WHOA!!! Sharks!!! Damn! Beach is off limits to swimming;

We only know about the shark attacking 2 lifeguards in the paper the next day; But still......
anyway, we did went out into the water when we got there and saw a man riding a horse and wet our feet; We were fried from the heat from driving all the way from Puke;


To add to the psychic abilities I possess: A couple days prior to going on the trip, I kept reminding Louise that I do not want to go to any beaches that have sharks in them...LOL
On weds, on the way back home, we stopped to refuel the van, and to our amazement, we saw "Shark Jam at Coromandel Beach" frontpage news !! LOL!! Thank god we decided NOT to go to the Coromandel Peninsula for our road trip this week!!!!!!! WHEW~~~



Horse Riding





We went to Matakana too; Rich place;
Very nice beach they've got there; But town wise...it's totally dead..lol
Saw lots of vineyards up north along the way into Matakana;
And they all have self-service vegie stalls that works on the honour system; I don't think anyone steals the vegies or took money out of the pot or anything dishonest like that; Which makes me like this country even more;
I even remarked to Louise that if it is in south Auckland like Otara, I think even the stall would be gone; And she replied, "Hahaha! Nah...I think everything would be gone only thing left is the graffiti on the stall! HAHA!!"
I couldn't agree more;




Capsicums. $3.50/Bag






Cucumbers. $2.50/Ea






Tomatoes;






Stall's produce;






Lettuce Sign;






Roadside stall unmanned @ Matakana's country road;






Tomato World;





Matakana Classic Butcher Shop;





Desolate Matakana;






We were at Orewa Beach when I took the vball pics;
And we decided to just go to Waipu Cove on the way back home; (Waipu *why-poo* when you can fart?)











Orewa Beach;





Waipu Cove;





Waipu Cove;

























Cheers;

Labels: ,