Thursday, 27 September 2007 {10:20:00 am}
| Outing; rawwr. |
YAY!!!
I'm going to the Franklin Zoo!!!
WEEEEEE!!!'
Dear LAy,
Yesterday I went to AUT, to watch the VBall league. OMG! I tell you we can beat them lor. If we train a bit and be a bit more fitter, we can beat them (excluding guys from germany+russia).
I played with a few people. And to my horror - or should I say excitement - the first guy I talked to is a SGPorean. BAH! His name is Graham and he is one old uncle and when he plays he will scream and arghh and ugh and whatever noise he can make lor. So embarrassing. Haha.
Anyway, to register a team there, you have to pay NZ$280. Daylight robbery! So I just chapped in la,as you well know (learnt from you de lor). HAHA! Anyway I had quite a bit of fun, although I managed to escaped spraining my ankle twice. Cause I forgot to bring my shoes to the sports complex. I thought I'd just go there to watch only. How I know their rules so relax de...goodness..no linesman..no scorer..only one ref-cum-scorer. No libero somemore!! No team name! No jersey! EEK! And this is a league, mind you. And we still thought SG Vball scene very small. I think theirs smaller still lor.
Hahaha okie no more complaining. I'm going off now. BYEBYE
PS: Write soon
Love
Ah Lai
Cheers;
Labels: friends, nz, rumblings, volleyball
