Friday, 21 September 2007 {2:22:00 pm}
| Dedicated to esther |
I bet he missed out on a lot of shopping;
I didn't know the weather is so hot there;
Haha.
Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
What's with the $600 burnt on facial?
OMG.
Seriously girl you need to start saving for your wedding.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
OK...just kidding.
Anyways;
I think I'd like the T-shirt;
But, can I see the shirt and earrings first?
HEHE.
EH! I miss you girls a lot leh.
(What's with the lehs coming out?) hmm..
So.. I did go for interviews (1);
Still working at markets now;
You haven't given me your thoughts on my apples leh. ha!
I'm thinking of signing up on some courses;
So.. erm.. WAH SEH!
Don't remind me of YTF and cheeken rice!
Here don't have YTF! *sobs*
The cheeken rice here sucks;
no kidding.
And all they have are
Mac.KFC.Wendy's.Pizza Hut.Dominoes.Pizza Box.Southern Fried Cheeken.Bakehouse.
SERIOUSLY ALL fried food. yuck.
And tons of Cafés.
Kiwis love their coffee.
After a while, even the smell will make you want to go to the nearest toilet.
So, the cheapest and healthiest way is for me to cook all my meals.
So, some-lucky-body has been eating my homecooked meals PLUS getting a new dish everyday.
I can be quite creative when I want to be;
LOL.
Shameless.
I forgot to ask about Daniel.
Can you tell him I said hello and ask how's he doing?
And his mum?
Thanks girl!
Muah.
Cheers;
Labels: friends, nz, rumblings
