Sunday, 26 August 2007 {7:42:00 pm}
| ATTENTION |
First of all:
I want to say sorry for making people (you know yourself la..missy seah..hor?) wait for my posts;
heh heh
I am really sorry.
I apologise. sincerely too.
Now I want to thank the kindestest souls who wished me happy 20th!!!
whoosh
LAy
Est
TLJ
TCM
Val
BhuBhu
Zizie
Azlinah
Beth
Swee Lin
JuLi
Verena
Hueyli
Yumi
Sitti
and...My darrrrrling sister...that lai mei mei la....lol (I am making her embarrassed on p-u-r-p-o-s-e) *evil laugh*
and her brother also my brother; can't forget him, can we? heh
Update:
I had a wonderful 5 days,
prior to/during/afters;
leading to/in progress with/ending from;
my birthday
I spent the days
walking.
eating dumplings.
had marvellous, melt-in-your-mouth salmon/shrimp sushi
HOOOO!
swooning.
back to topic;
ok;
walking.
eating.
browsing.
reading.
photographing.
and more eating.
and more photographing.
almost gatecrashed a m'sian film fest.
shots of students rallying.
tram ridingssss.
free i might add.
zoom.
zoom.
zoom.
oh!
museums visiting.
galleries viewing.
I love arts//fullstop
I'm interested in working in a nursery here.
sounds exciting.
I'm making my green thumb come out!!
yay!
I am aiming for my own lomography fisheye cam.
according to sources;
it's $80.
ozzie dollars.
Cheers;
