Friday, 17 August 2007 {10:10:00 am}
| Dedicated to LAy |
This is my special post to my special buddy ;
The Verrrrrrrrry One and Only;
*drum rrrrrrrrrroll*
SEAH LAY YIN!!
I am blogging now ok ok ok? hahaha
hmm...
well...
I've been doing lots of hunting and cleaning and searching and moving and whatnot;
(heave-ho, heave-ho)
(different & separate stuffs)
I've to clean and cook and clean and clean;
(not enough time to get online)
I need new songs;
I can't find any good radio stations here;
(sobs)
I've been to the markets on the weekends;
(to get my photo portfolio up)
I've to admit I take some pretty darn fab pics;
(woohoo)
But they're mostly on wildlife;
(been reading too much national geographic)
BUT I don't mind working for Nat Geog;
(excited)
By the VERY BIG way;
My BIGGEST BIRTHDAY is coming up in 2 days, 22 hours, 51 minutes and 22 seconds until Monday, 20 August 2007 at 9:45:00 a.m. ;
I am waiting for presentssssssssssssss;
heh heh heh;
Cheers;
Labels: friends, nz, rumblings
