Friday, 27 July 2007 {5:51:00 pm}
| rumble;rumble. disaster;disaster. |
Woke up like around half past 9..? and lazed around... did the laundry and bloody weather??! don't like me also no need to do this right? everytime I hang the clothes out on the clothesline..it rained on me!! T_T super sadded...
THENNN finally the weather turned nice and sunny at half past 4 which is like...going to get dark ... how to put the clothes out?? never mind those towels are not mine~! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! kidding kidding
Lunch: Tuna chunks with rice + cheeken sausage (yuck, i think expired.)
The below is not meant to be read by the owner of said household machine.
Main disaster: Washing machine for the utensils(MEMORY BLOCKED.can't remember what that stupid thing is called.) ..
I couldn't find any soap for it, so I substituted the erm...JIF? the watery lemon bright yellowy washing detergent? AND I just had to happily pour so much..hoo my god... flooded the kitchen floor!! ppssst...I had a mini foam party right in the kitchen!!! *selling tickets; $5 a tix! very cheap oK??*
Soooo naturally I had to take all the plates,bowls,utensils,bottles,cups..out and wash by hand and keep pouring water and letting the bubbles drain off...took me an hour and I have to cook dinner..and do laundry still.. I sound so busy..which I was really! LOL don't believe me then too bad lo! *golden tooth*
So everyone remember to have proper food or your brain won't work...LOL
Dinner: Rice with green peas + butter beef (I cook one horrrr....very nice lorrr)
Cheers;
